Wednesday 10 August 2011

couple with you for a few weeks,
u let me felt so happy but sometime feels sad,
because sometimes i just can find you at facebook or sms only.
these feels maybe make you can't felt any security..
but i hope our communication will not make us break easily..
and i swear,i swear to anyone that i loves you is truth!!
i will be back to k.k soon,give me few weeks more...

i change my target so fast not because of im a playboy,
its because she ask me dun waste time on her,
she say she don't likes me many time and go find others,
so i decided to give up to her...and start chase you..
i can guarentee to you,im really loves you very much...

i wanna say sorry to you 1st because of, 
im not a person who very knew how to treat a girl very good,
althought im not the most special at u heart,
but im limited edition for you,
i hope you won't leave away from me,
i wish our 2 will always love each other...

i love you 4ever 'qiqi'

No comments:

Post a Comment